Job Type: Full-time
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Education Level: Master's degree, MBA or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (preferably in Finance)
Job Level: Senior
Lion Value Partners (“LVP”) is an independent Swiss asset management company based in Zurich. LVP serves private and institutional clients from Switzerland and abroad. Its client relations team works closely with every department of LVP, learning the details of how products are built and how our clients’ money is invested to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
LVP has obtained significant funding from strategic investors that will allow the company to expand operations and build a state-of-the-art wealth management platform for its clients. Among others, LVP plans to expand its client base to Central Asia and the Caucasus region – two promising markets.
An existing client base (high net worth) in Central Asia and the Caucasus region – particularly in Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan – is therefore mandatory to become a part of LVP.
This role will be based in Zurich, Switzerland, and as part of your ongoing duties you will:
- Be in regular communication and dialogue with your client base, advising them regarding all areas of their assets under management with LVP;
- Be responsible for the delivery of state-of-the-art asset management services to LVP’s clients;
- Collaborate with external partners such as banks, investment companies, lawyers, accountants and other professional third parties, as appropriate;
- Participate in strategic committees and committee meetings of LVP;
- Be the voice of the client, offering insights to all areas of our business to help build better investment solutions;
- Represent the company in official events, where required; and
- Travel to meet with current and prospective investors and advisors, for which all reasonable expenses will be compensated.
LVP IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Are able to manage projects in a methodical and systematic manner;
- Have a passion for exceptional client service;
- Have extensive knowledge in financial markets and investments, and understand the details of the asset management industry and latest investment trends;
- Are flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-moving working environment;
- Have strong analytical and organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise their work to differentiate between “what needs to be done” and “what’s optional to be done”;
- Have the ability to manage and control financial operations and investments;
- Are able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines; and
- Embrace technology and the role it plays in financial services – specifically, the flexibility and ability to navigate multiple applications simultaneously to deliver state-of-the-art solutions for LVP’s client base.
Ideally the successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A Master’s degree, MBA or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (preferably in Finance);
- At least 10 years of professional business experience with senior roles in international investment companies;
- Extensive knowledge of business development (e.g. M&As) and the financial markets;
- An existing client base in Central Asia – particularly in Kazakhstan – and the Caucasus region – particularly in Azerbaijan; and a wide network of relevant contacts in the financial sector;
- Previous professional experience in real estate projects and project management;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills;
- An interest to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment;
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills, and the ability to multi-task and self-organize as part of a diverse and multicultural team;
- Multilingual – ideally with fluency in the English, Russian and Azeri languages; and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Additionally, but not mandatorily, it would be advantageous if the successful candidate:
- Was a CFA, or was working towards her/his CFA qualification;
- Has the ability to speak Turkish and German at a business level; and
- Has team leadership experience from her/his previous role(s).
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS:
The successful applicant will be compensated at market level, with the exact remuneration and benefits offered to be negotiated and being based on the skills and experience of the candidate.